tiistai 26. heinäkuuta 2011

Holiday Resort Johor Le Grandieur

I took a bus from the Singapore airport to Senai airport in Malaysia. That means you need to cross a border. This time the customs was not that easy. They were suspicious of my passport. Later on I learnt that in Malaysia, your passport needs to be valid for 6 months after entering the country. Mine was less.

Anyway, I passed the customs, and with my colleague Arleen waiting for me at the bus stop after the customs, I was able to find this place called Palm resort Johor Le Grandieur. And great and grand it is, or grabe in tagolog, as my friend Arleen sighed after seeing the palm view scenery from our balcony. (photos to follow later)

What makes this place so 'grabe' is the hugh open halls, marmory floors, giant palm trees - and a big swimming pools - the other one round, the other one regtangle like an Olympic pool. At the arrival desk you get cool welcome: a cold towel soaked in mint leaves and icewater. What a refreshing feeling on the face!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti